• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Not letting this blog go down

Hey guys! Happy Wednesday! ^^ I know I should probably not be doing a blog post right now since I'm at work but I visited my blog and saw that my last post was on November 24, 2014 and that's like a looooooong time ago. :)) I'm not going to elaborate on stuff that has been happening to me on this post though. I just want you guys to know that I'm still alive and I'll be back to blogging soon. ^^

Right now I'm kind of caught up in a lot of assignments regarding a course I'm taking for my work and I have not been feeling well so yeah. It's piling up on me and I know I need to stop procrastinating but I just can't think properly while I'm sick. :( After I finish up those assignments you'll probably hear from me again. :))

To be perfectly honest, I miss blogging. I don't even know if there are people who are interested in reading my blog but I miss sharing wonderful experiences to people around the world. I don't have a specific genre or theme for my blog but I guess that's why I call it a flurry of thoughts. :)) There are so many things that I want to write about and I've worked hard on making my blog look pretty (at least for me hahaha) and I am not letting this blog go dooooown. \m/ I may be really busy nowadays but I made a promise to myself that I'm going to find time for blogging. I can't really express why I love blogging. It just relaxes me and takes me to a whole new world where I could just pour out my thoughts on certain topics and be honest about it. In reality, I'm not really a talkative person. I guess this is some sort of getaway for me lol.

Anyway, I'll get back to work now. Just to let you guys know, I'm in another country know so I'll share more about this wonderful place on my next post. Till next time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *