• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Song covers!

Hey there! If you have read my recent blog post, you would know that I was at work when I posted it. News flash, I'm actually still at work while doing this *insert evil laugh here* >:)

Anyway, if you guys actually LOOK at my blog, you would notice the little circles on the upper right which corresponds to my social media accounts, obviously. :)) I have a soundcloud account (shameless advertising lol) because I love doing song covers but I'm a little shy to upload them all because I know my voice is not that nice. :)) Although I may sometimes sound like a croaking frog, I do miss making song covers.  I made this post because I want to ask you guys what song would be nice to make a cover of. My voice is not high so I cannot do Beyonce level of singing. :)) If you guys want to suggest anything PLEASE comment here. I'd really appreciate it because I'm craving to do a song cover. I just can't think of anything to sing right now lol. Thanks in advance you awesome peeps! Toodles! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *