• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

2014 Korea - China Friendship Concert



I just finished watching one of the DVDs I bought earlier (refer to my previous post) and it was awesome! \m/ The concert was held at Beijing National Stadium in China. It was a very short concert and in my opinion it was kinda like Music Bank. Nevertheless, it was very satisfying to watch. Here's a list of the performers:








They performed in that order but there were some special stages somewhere in between but I can't really remember when. Sorry for that. :)) Top Combine and Anson hu also performed in between the K-pop stars but I also cannot remember when exactly. I liked their music though. I was into C-pop before I got into K-pop but I think what I liked that time was more on Taiwanese music rather than C-pop. I liked F4, Fahrenheit and S.H.E. a lot before I was sucked into K-pop. :D

So yep back to the concert. The MCs were Kyuhyun, Yoona and Taecyeon. EXO performed first with Wolf and Growl followed by Teen Top who performed Miss Right but omg I'm so sorry I don't know the title of the other song they performed. It was shown while they were performing but unfortunately I forgot it. :( Next up was Sistar and they sung Give it to Me and Alone. All I can say is ughhhh they are so sexy! <3 I think Top Combine and Anson Hu performed after Sistar I am so frustrated that I can't remember. :)) MBLAQ was next with Smoky Girl and Mona Lisa. I was so happy because I like their song Mona Lisa so much and fvck Lee Joon was so fvcking handsome. <3 <3 <3 Next to perform was 2PM and they sung A.D.T.O.Y. and Hands Up. I became a fan of 2PM after hearing their song Hands Up so it brought a lot of memories back now that I've heard it again. :)) SNSD was up after them and they performed Genie and I Got a Boy. Kim Hyoyeon why are you so awesome? I am such a big fan of hers! \m/ The last performer was SUPER JUNIOR. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :)) Sorry, I'm an ELF so bleh! :P They performed Mr. Simple and Sexy, Free & Single. All I can say is WOW. Just pure perfection lol. I can't even express in words how much I love SJ. :))

They ended the concert with all the artists singing Run to You by DJ DOC. Why do they always use that song as an ending for every concert with various artists? It doesn't bother me because I like the song (it's so catchy!) but it kinda puzzles me. :)) If you guys have time, watch this too and I'm sure you'll enjoy! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *