• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Monday, July 7, 2014

I HAVE A BABY!

ALKSJDKLASJFDKLASKD OMG GUYS I HAVE A CHILD! ISN'T SHE ADORABLE? <3

I look so wasted here :))
Lol jk she's my lovely niece! :D We visited her last Saturday when we went to the 999 mall as I've said on my previous post. My mom, aunt and I went there VERY early because we wanted to surprise them. We thought they might probably still be asleep whenw e arrive but luckily my cousin was already up and she was taking care of our cute little angel. <3 Her name is Brianna Elize S. Torres so her nickname is BEST because according to my cousin, she's the best gift they have received in their lives. Isn't that cute? :"">

Tbh, I absolutely love babies! <3 <3 <3 They're just so cute and cuddly and soft and aslkdjaskldjaksfdalsjdlas i just want to hug and pinch them! :)) Unfortunately, I can't do that because she's only been out of the hospital for 1 week so she's still fragile. :( Anyway, my cousin said she will be baptized maybe next month? So yeah, hopefully I can go if I'm still here in the Philippines. :D 

I think I took too many pictures of Brianna because I was all "Omfg she's so cute!" "She's smiling let me take a picture!" "She's crying lemme seeeee!" So yeah, I was practically her paparazzi for the day lol. Okay picture time! \m/

Look at that <3

She opened her eyes! <3

Awww she's smiling :"">

And now she's crying :(

What a cute baby <3

My cousin, 2 nieces and I :D

My mom, aunt, cousin and 2 nieces ^^

Look at our angel peacefully sleeping <3
There are actually MORE pictures. Seriously there are like 40 more pictures of Brianna but that's some of them lol. I wouldn't want you to scroll through 50 pictures of her and I'm too lazy to make a photo slideshow so that's it! :)) I hope you grow beautifully and healthy our dear Brianna! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *