• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Monday, July 7, 2014

Shopaholic?

Ohai! ^^
I just want to let you guys know that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CLOTHES! <3 <3 <3 All kinds of clothes btw. :)) I have this thing with clothing that every time I see something I like I just HAVE to buy it. I know it's not a healthy habit at all but I can't get rid of it. :( I'm trying my best though. For the past 2 years I have bought less clothes so yay for me! \m/

Controlling myself from buying new clothes was one of the best things I have done in my life. Clothing is obviously a necessity but it has become like an addiction for me. To be perfectly honest, it's not just with clothes. Basically, I buy every single thing I see that I like even if I don't fvcking need it. I have bought so many things that I have used for only like once or twice so I decided it was best if I taught myself some self - discipline. It was sooooooo freaking hard at first because every time I go to the mall I'm like "Oh that's so pretty I need it!" "That's so cute I want it!" "Those shoes are just wonderful I need to have them!" but fortunately, I was able to get over that phase of my life. :)) I have saved A LOT of money because of self - control and I am loving it! Now I have money to buy stuff that I actually need lol :D

Even though I have successfully bought less clothes and some other stuff for the past 2 years, that streak was broken when my mom and aunt brought me with them to 999 Shopping Mall last Saturday. My mouth was literally open for like a minute because when we entered the mall it was like a wonderland for me. Seriously guys it was full of stalls that were full of clothes! I think the whole time we were there my eyes were sparkling lol. So yeah, I bought 6 sleeveless blouses , 4 kimonos/blazer (I don't really know what they're called lol), 5 pajamas, 5 blouses, a monopod, cellphone case and a bluetooth shutter for my phone. :D :D :D The sleeveless blouses are of the same design because they cost less if you buy more. I think they call that wholesale price or retail price. Well here they are! Aren't they pretty? <3

Blouses! :)
More blouses! :))

Here are what they call kimonos :))

I didn't take a picture of the pajamas and the other blouses because I was too lazy to fix them on the bed but you can probably see them curled up like a ball on the lower side in one of the pictures above. :)) I was dead tired from shopping but it was worth it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *