• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Cleaning is fun! \m/

I saw this draft today and I saw that I was supposed to publish this last July 2 but I think I forgot to finish it so ta-da! Have fun reading about my cleaning time! :))

So last Wednesday my mom ordered me to clean my cabinets so I could throw out stuff that I don't need / use / want anymore and guess what? I found amazing stuff! :)) I guess that happens to everyone right? One second you're cleaning thoroughly then bam! Awesome stuff coming through! \m/


THAT IS SO ME :)) I was putting it off for a couple of days because yep, you guessed right my dear readers. I was too lazy to clean lol. I decided to give it a go because I know my mom will NOT stop nagging me if I shake it off for a bit longer. I also know that I would probably find some cool stuff from my childhood so yeah, I decided to get it over with. :))

Basically what I found were old toys, wallets, earrings, notebooks, books and other stuff that I didn't even know I had lol. I had two buckets beside me while I was cleaning. One was for the things I want to give away and the other was for trash. All the stuff I wanted to keep were splattered all over my bed. :))) I took pictures of the old notes, toys, music players, earrings and photos I found. I did not take pictures of the other stuff because they were either dirty or worn out. :))

So it's time for me to share with you what I found while cleaning my dirty room lol. It's not actually dirty but there's just stuff pretty much everywhere. :)) Here we go! \m/
Aww that's me! :)

Am I cute? No? XD

I think I was cute though :))

My cousins and I <3

The one on the left is called a Walkman, the one on the right is called a Discman and the one on top I don't know what it's called lol. The one on top is a toy btw. :))

What are these?

Ta - da! They're a butterfly and pikachu when opened up! <3

Aww look at what we did in the past :"">

Oh that's actually us. Karen, Kim and Tricia (that's me! XD) with Kim's younger sister :)

Found these earrings of mine! I've been looking for ages! :))

Me during prom which was a LONG time ago :))

My high school best friend and I during prom

Oh look my cousins and I again :D

SUPER JUNIOR NECKLACE! <3

These are my boyfriends btw. HAHAHAHA NOPE JUST KIDDING! :)) They're from a cover group called Super Simple which covers Super Junior and they are awesome! <3

Found these tickets from my old wallet. Look at all these kpop concerts and events! :)

That's not all of it but I was too lazy to take a picture of everything. :D :D :D I was just so freaking happy that I was able to find most of the stuff that I have been looking for for ages. I honestly thought some of them were thrown out or got lost. :)) So that's it guys. Good night! <3

3 comments:

  1. Please, if you still have that "discman toy" from the picture (i mean, the blue one) contact me (brunobezerrabio@gmail.com) That toy represents a lot for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a 7 years old kid, my mom gave one of that kids as a gift... It was the last gift she gave me before die... I grew up and moved a lot, I think I lost it in one of my movings... The memory of it is so clear in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry for the late reply. I think I still have it but I'm sorry my parents and I bought it together at a store so I think it's not the same one :)

      Delete

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *