• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Monday, June 30, 2014

LOOKING FOR SUPER JUNIOR MERCH. HELP :))

I am now currently at a mall and I am bored. :)) My mom went grocery shopping so she left me here at Cybercafe to enjoy the net. Not that I'm complaining lol it's just that I'm a little hungry so I hope she comes back soon. :D

Being here for an hour already, I ended up looking for some Super Junior merchandise. I have already browsed through some shops on facebook and instagram but I cannot find the things that I like. I am looking for bags, a phone plug and a ring. All I can see are posters, stickers, dogtags and keychains. I already have those so yay for me! :)) I found the bags that I was looking for in one shop but unfortunately they have stopped the ordering for that design and I don't know why. Now I can't find any more shops that sell those. </3 So here are photos of the merch that I want to buy:

Bag 1

Bag 2
Phone Plug

Ring 1

Ring 2
If you guys know any shop online that sells those (preferably in the Philippines please XD), please do not hesitate to contact me. I BEG YOU. :)) You can comment here or you can mail me or message me through facebook. Your choice lol. Help me guyssss. Thank you! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *