• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Visits, Covers and Laughter

Hey guys! I am officially back to blogging! ^^

So yesterday I went to my cousins' house to have some fun because I've missed them so much I could cry. *insert fake tears here* :)) We kinda live near to each other but these days I rarely see them so yeah, that explains the visit. The two of them live in one neighborhood so it's like hitting two birds with one stone. :)) Contrary to what I expected, the day was a little boring because we just made loom bracelets for like about an hour so we decided to make a song cover instead. Now THAT was fun lol. :)) We saw an awesome cup song version cover of Royals on youtube so we were like, "Okay this is pretty cool let's give it a shot." and so we did. \m/ We had so many bloopers and ugh, we were so stressed we thought about giving up lol. I'm gonna post the video soon after I upload it on youtube so watch out for that. :) For now, here are some photos we took during my visit. Oh one more thing, yay for monopod! It makes our life so much easier when taking selfies. \m/

My cousin Bea and I being all happy and stuff
My cousin Bea and I trying to be scary but ended up laughing

Here we are with out lovely mothers

And here we are with our awesome fathers

My cousin Andrea and I exchanged glasses lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *