• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Boredom Strikes?

And I am bored :))
Actually no, I'm not. Remember my cousin Bea from my previous post? She came over and we are having a sleepover! ^^ I mean come on, who doesn't love sleepovers right? Okaaaaaay maybe some people don't like sleepovers but what the heck, I love 'em! <3

We're making loom bracelets right now but my hands got tired so here I am typing away lol. We finished making our minion bracelet so yay! Aren't they cute? ^^

Matching minion bracelets. Yay! <3
Mine's the one on the right with the black chain. I have this little obsession with minions (little, because I am more obsessed with spongebob lol) ever since I watched them. I can't stop liking them though. THEY. ARE. ADORABLE. :)) 

As of now I have 11 loom bracelets and 1 loom ring. I will make a post on loomband appreciation because I am getting addicted. :)) I just love making them! Brings out my creativity lol. Till next time my lovely readers! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *