• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Saturdate ^^

Last Saturday, I went on a date with my best friend. <3
Ever since we graduated from university last April, we haven't seen each other that often and it's kinda sad. When we were attending school, we talked for hours and even when we got home, we still continued chatting either on facebook or on the phone about the most random stuff lol. :)) So since she's working now, she's even busier than before so I was very happy that we got to spend time together again. ^^

We met at the mall and the first thing we did was eat. Yes, eating is one of the things we love oh so much. :)) We ate Bibimbap (It's called "Bibimbob" on their menu lol) at Mr. Kimbob because I love korean food and she decided to go ahead and try it.

Here is where we ate :)
Yummy! ^^
After eating, I accompanied her to a clinic at the mall to finish her urinalysis because apparently she has UTI but it's all better now. :) We then went window shopping and tried on some clothes, looked at bags and tried on shoes. We are NOT a fan of heels especially stilettos but we tried them on just for fun. We tried wearing something like these





aaaaaaaaaaand we were not able to walk properly hahaha :)) We tried our best to walk to the mirror to see if it fits us well but we were scared that we might fall so we ended up removing them right away lol. We gave up on the shoes so we just chatted away on the way home. Even if it's just for a while I enjoyed the time w had spent together. I will surely miss her once I leave the country so I'm trying to make happy memories while I still can. :) We forgot to take some pictures but here we are when we were still attending university and when it was almost graduating time. <3

Us wearing our grad togas ^^

When we were still students :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *