• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Thursday, June 26, 2014

How to Train Your Dragon 2 \m/



I finally had time to watch this movie! :))
Last Tuesday, my cousin, best friend and I went to the mall to watch How to train Your Dragon 2 and to do some other stuff lol. Everyone I know was talking about how cool this movie was especially if you have watched the original one. I must say, it's an awesome sequel! \m/ I am not good at writing movie reviews so I will just say that I really enjoyed watching it. I don't know about others who have watched it but for me, it was an exciting movie. There was not even a minute that I was bored unlike other movies I have watched that made me lose interest during the middle part or something. :)) 

I REALLY liked Ruffnut. :D I found her so funny and fun. Her love for Eret was just aslkdasldkas. :)) She was fangirling over him ever since she saw him lol. Especially the part where Eret was turning the knob of the trap. She was like "Oh yeah, just keep doing what you're doing. I like what you're doing." :)) I love how she looks all lovey dovey when she sees him hahaha. That aside, I was so happy when Hiccup's mom and dad reunited and they had this little song number. <3 

So yeah to keep it short, I loved the movie. To those who haven't watched it yet, go watch it! I promise it's worth watching. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *