• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Blog renovation done...almost

Yay! I'm finished with all the blog fixing! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO.
I have mentioned in my previous post that I wanted my blog to look less girly buuuuuuut it didn't happen. It still looks girly but technically I am a girl so meh. :)) My blog kinda looked like this before I changed it. It isn't exactly how it looked like because I changed the header and stuff but that was the background and the links were all pink and stuff. :))


I decided to give my blog a new look because I found the old one dark and kind of hard to read plus I love white so ta-da! I made the transparent part white. :))


I also added a navigation bar because I don't like having so many gadgets on the side lol. As of now, only the home, thanks to and social media icons are working on the nav bar because I am so sleepy and I cannot complete the rest. I will probably do it tomorrow though. :)) So yeah that's pretty much it. Once I finish the remaining stuff that needs to be fixed (which will probably take a lot of time because I'm kind of a perfectionist XD) all is well. Good night peeps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *