• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Hair color suggestions?

I know a lot of people say that coloring your hair often is bad but I find myself retouching it more than I should. I know it's a bad thing because it can dry my hair and stuff but I love changing hair colors. :( I don't really know what I'm trying to say here lol. :)) If you've read my previous posts, I think I might have mentioned something about being a kpop fan so yep, that is probably where I get my passion for hair coloring hahaha >:)

My natural hair color is dark dark brown (you can't even tell it's brown unless the sun shines on it haha) but I decided to change it to a more noticeable brown. :D

This was during my debut celeb with my classmates :)
After a year, I saw a new hair color that I wanted to try while I was surfing the net so I decided to change it to a red orange kind of color. Tbh, I know it wouldn't suit me at all but it doesn't hurt to try right? :)) So ta-da! Here's how I looked like with the new hair color. :))

Swim~
Meet my friends XD
After some time, I was reprimanded at school while I was finishing the remaining hours of my OJT so I was told to change it to black before they give my id back. :( I was so depressed because I was loving my reddish hair but ugh, rules are rules so my hair was jet black. It doesn't look natural and it made me hate my hair color more. :))

Selfie~

My OJT days
A few weeks before I graduated from university, I colored it brown again because I wanted my hair to look beautiful on the day of my graduation. Fortunately, we were allowed so yay for me! :)) It turned out kinda blonde-ish brown rather than just brown but all's well. I loved the color nevertheless :D

I finally graduated! <3
So what did you guys think? Which hair color suits me the best? I am planning to change my hair color again after 4 months I guess so yep, help me decide my awesome readers. :))

2 comments:

  1. I like your red orange hair the best! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)
      I might bring it back to red on July :D

      Delete

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *