• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Thursday, June 19, 2014

The House Bunny

It's currently 1:30am here in the Philippines but I'm still up movie marathoning. :)) I'm actually making loom bracelets while watching movies lol. I know I keep on mentioning making loom bracelets but I always forget making a post about it but don't worry, I might make a loom band appreciation post later. :D

So I just finished watching the movie "The House Bunny" and I really liked it. It was a chick flick and the movie was about a playboy model who got kicked out of a mansion and became kind of like the head mother of a sorority with socially awkward girls. I found it really funny but I liked the plot so yeah. You people out there who like chick flicks should totally watch it lol. Emma Stone and Anna Farris are there and I just love them. <3 If you want to watch the movie, just click this. Have fun watching! \m/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *