• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Birthday Bash! ^^

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." - Oprah Winfrey

JUNE 15, 2014

It was a day I would never forget. :D Tbh, it was not even my birthday yet. My birthday was the day after but I had a blast with my relatives. \m/ We decided to celebrate it on a Sunday because obviously, people will already be going to school and work on Monday. :))

So yeah, I woke up early to wait for my relatives to arrive after sooooooooo many hours they were still not here. I was getting sleepy and decided to sleep for a while but then they arrived. Such good timing eh? :)) Basically, we didn't do much other than talking, laughing and bonding with each other but it was one of the best birthdays I ever had. Oh and don't forget eating! WE ATE NONSTOP :\m/

This might sound a little dramatic but the reason why I treasure this birthday celebration so much is because I am leaving the country on July. This will be the last birthday in the country that I will be having so yeah it kinda makes me emotional and stuff buuuuuuuuuuuuut I decided to just enjoy life while I'm still here with my family and relatives. :D I mean, what's the use of moping around right? It's not like I'm never gonna see them again. :))

So yep back to the birthday talk. My bestfriend also came to my birthday celeb which made me happier (of course XD) but I was kinda surprised because she lived farther and I thought she was busy and stuff lol. We went to her house to make loom bracelets(yes, i will never get tired of making them) then went home to make a cover of the song Royals. :D I posted it on my blog too so if you want to, you can check it out here. :)

Like I said, to others it might not sound extravagant or exciting or something but to me, it was definitely one of the best days of my life. Now it's picture time! :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *