• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Full Cover of Royals Cup Version ^^

It's 11:00am here in the Philippines and I just woke up (because I am a lazy ass haha) but I felt the sudden urge to post something because I haven't posted anything for a little while lol. I promised myself that I will be more dedicated to blogging because I stopped in 2011 but I was dead tired these past few days so yeah. :D

Anyway, remember the Royals cup song version cover of ours? We now have the full version of it! \m/ In this video, Andrea and I had some special guests hahaha. Our cousin Bea (the one in pink with sleeves) and Andrea's sister Nicole (the on wearing shorts) joined our video. Nicole introduces herself as Minmin because that's her cute nickname lol. So without further ado, here is our very own cover of Royals using cups! I hope you guys enjoy watching! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *