• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Loomband love~

As I've mentioned on my previous posts, I make loom bracelets. Yay! :)) I think I have said that so many times before but I haven't got time to make a post about it so here I am making one today. :)

I learned about loom band bracelets when my younger cousin went here for a sleepover. She was wearing colorful bracelets so I asked her where she bought it. Turns out she made them and she told me it was called loom bands. Fortunately, she brought some bands with her so she taught me how to make basic ones. After getting the hang of it, we searched for more designs on Youtube and made them all night. The next day we took a picture of loom bracelets we made and here it is! \m/

My cousin & I with our loom bracelets

So yeah, even after the sleepover I was still making loom bracelets lol. I kinda got addicted to it because it brings out my creativity. I know I just watch tutorials on Youtube but sometimes I try making stuff on my own and it turns out fine so yep I really enjoy making them. :D It is also a a great pastime of mine. I do it will listening to music so it also relaxes me in some way. Here are some more loom band bracelets that I made. Aren't they pretty? :))

My collection! ^^
Sailors Pinstripe

Triple Fishtail

Triple Link Chain

Reversed side of Sailors Pinstripe

Ladder Bracelet

Taffy Twist

Quadrafish

Minion Bracelet

Inverted Fishtail

Double Capped Dragonscale
There they are! :)) I actually have more of them but I was too lazy to include them because they were the basic ones that I made lol. I just put the new designs that I was able to make. So just comment if you liked my loom bracelets and I can make a video tutorial if you want to learn how to do it. I guarantee you, it's really fun to make! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *