• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Thursday, June 19, 2014

MUSIC BANK IN BRAZIL! \m/

WARNING: FULL OF FANGIRL FEELS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. PHOTOS AND VIDEOS INCLUDED. 
If you're curious, go ahead and read.


Gaaaaaaaaaaah I just finished watching Music Bank in Brazil a while ago on KBS World and askldjaslkdjlasflsad I AM SO HAPPY! <3 The groups that I stan were there so I was like spazzing in front of our television the whole time hahaha. B.A.P performed first with the songs 1004 and No Mercy then MIB performed. Omfg Jongup was so freakin' handsomeeeeee! <3 <3 <3 I started becoming B.A.P's fan after I heard No Mercy so listening to it brought memories ugh so much feels. :)) After them, MBLAQ came up the stage and performed Monalisa followed by Oh Yeah. Infinite performed Last Romeo & The Chaser, C.N.Blue performed Can't Stop & I'm Sorry and finally, SHINee performed Lucifer & Why So Serious. ASKDHSAJKFASLKDJ I was spazzing so hard while SHINee was singing Lucifer because I like that song so much and I was dancing along the whole time they were performing. Oh and Taemin was just perfect. Such a gorgeous human being! <3 There were some special stages in between including Toheart and performances for the world cup to cheer on Brazil and Korea. ^^ Here are some pictures I was able to take. :D

The stadium full of fans :)

Dancers during opening number

Dancers again~

B.A.P. <3

Ailee <3

MBLAQ <3

INFINITE <3

CNBLUE!!!!!!!!! <3

SHINEE <3

Overwhelmed fans :)

MCs for the night

Artists all together :)
After that summary, let me start my real spazzing. OMFG CNBLUE PERFORMING WAS JUST AWESOME! Yonghwa is such a good performer and I just love him so fvcking much! \m/ Tbh, I am a HUGE fan of CNBLUE so yeah, of course I was shouting so loud when they were performing that my mom joined me in watching lol. I managed to take a video even when I was hyperventilating haha. I'm sorry if it's shaky because I was so excited so here you go! \m/

CNBLUE's Can't Stop <3


CNBLUE's I'm Sorry <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *