• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Baekyeon is love~

I think I haven't mentioned it before but I am a kpop fan. Yep, I am a proud fangirl! :)) I hope you won't stop reading my blog lol. Don't judge me please. :)) Now that I've mentioned it, I will make another post soon all about my kpop life. If you're not a kpop fan, please don't bash me lol. We all have different interests and this just happened to be mine. <3

So yeah, when I opened my facebook account my newsfeed was full of posts about Baekhyun and Taeyeon dating. For starters, Baekhyun is a member of the kpop boy group EXO while Taeyeon is a member of the kpop girl group Girls' Generation / SNSD. I know it hurts a lot for Baek and Taeyeon stans but I ship them so much. <3 Taeyeon is Baek's bias so askdjaklsjfdalksjf I am so happy for him! I am happy for both of them actually. :)) According to Dispatch, they have been dating for 4 months and it has already been confirmed by SM Entertainment so yay! \m/ 

Here are the sources from where I've read all about this dating thing :D


Let us be happy for them! ^^ Baekhyun just proved that a fan and his/her idol can be together lol. If Baek can date his bias, so can I! :)) I will see you soon Hyukjae. Very soon~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *