• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Monday, June 16, 2014

Of Diplomas and Frappe :)

Good evening guys! I'm here at Cavite today. ^^
It was my cousin Andrea's first day in college so I went there early to accompany her because I love her. :P Nah, I actually went there because that was where I graduated and I needed to get my TOR and Diploma. :)) I got pissed off because ugh, they said we could get it on the second week of June but now they said I should go back at the end of the month. :|

So yeah, we went there at 7:30am then at 8am I accompanied Andrea to her classroom so I was left all alone. Fortunately, I saw my friend and he allowed me to stay at the student council office. \m/ My cousin's break time was at 11am so we went out to eat lunch but asldjasklfjskla all the fast food chains were full so we went to SM Center instead. :D As always, we didn't forget to take selfies! :))

Andrea's first day in college. I'm so proud. <3

Infinitea is love <3

Strawberry Surprise Frappe Caramel Macchiato :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *