• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Cavite visit~

Hi guys! ^^ Nothing important actually. I just want to share with you my little escapade (not really an escapade since it's not that exciting lol) last Thursday. :)

I was bored AGAIN so my mom and I decided to go to Cavite to visit our relatives. I think I have mentioned before that most of my cousins live there so yeah, I need to go there to be able to have fun. :)) My cousin Andrea had an early dismissal that day so we ended up going there together. Of course, selfies cannot be forgotten! :))
Andrea home from school ^^
Bleh :P
It was raining when we headed out and tbh I don't like travelling when it's raining. :( I'm more of a stay in bed and read or sleep kind of person when it's raining although I love to bathe in the rain when I'm not going somewhere. :)) I just hate getting dressed up and getting everything ruined because it's raining lol. When we arrived there was no one at my cousin's house so she just fixed her blog while I played LoL. Our younger cousins were still not there due to school so it was a little boring. Unfortunately, they arrived when it was almost time for us to go home so we spent so little time together and now I miss them even more. Boohoo :(

The route we took home was through Prinza Dam. It was the easiest way to go from Cavite to Las PiƱas and vice versa. It was raining very hard when we went home so the dam was overflowing. AKSJFLKASJFLASJD it looked so scary to ride the whatever you call it thing to get you to the other side and I felt like we would fall any moment. :))
Entrance to Prinza Dam
Ta - da! :))
Imagine that overflowing while it was raining very hard. One word: terrifying :))
Anyway, I'm glad we got back home safe and sound. Till next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *