• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tired of Birthdays?

Woot woot! Another birthday post! :)) I promise this will be the last one. I swear lol. XD
So yep, remember how I said I had two birthday celebrations? Well my last post was about the one that occurred on June 15 so now I will be making one that was celebrated on my ACTUAL birthday which was last June 16, 2014. :D

Nothing much to share actually lol. My mom and I went to my cousins' house to visit because we were soooooo bored at home and we decided to have another celebration there. :)) All I have to say is pizza is <3 <3 <3 I LOVE PIZZA! \m/ :))

Hawaiian & Overload Pizza <3

More pizza! \m/

My cousins & I

My lovely mom and I

My mom & I with my aunts

My awesome uncle and I \m/
So yeah, we just chatted the night away while indulging ourselves with the food. Happy birthday to meeeee! I am now one year older lol.\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *