• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Friday, July 11, 2014

I Got a Beanie! \m/

I'm still on my phone but I'm bored because I realized there's still like an hour to go before I can go to my dentist. :(

I'm just going to share with you random stuff about my life while waiting. :)) If you guys have been reading my blog since last month, you would probably know that I am a HUGE kpop fan. If you didn't know, well ta-da! Now you have been informed lol. Like I always say on my blog posts involving kpop, please don't judge me or us kpop fans. :)) I know a lot of people hate kpop but let's just be happy and respect each other okay? Okay. <3

So I found an online shop that customizes beanies so I ordered one! :D I don't really wear beanies because I think it doesn't suit me but I wanted to try so yep I ordered away. :)) It finally arrived last Saturday and here is how I look like wearing it. Do I look fine with it or do I look stupid?

Swag! No? Okay :))

Oh how I love collages :p

SJ BEANIEEEEE \m\

HAHAHAHAHA JK. I'm gonna wear it no matter what I look like because it has Super Junior on it and I fvcking love them! <3 <3 <3

I'm on my phone right now so I can't put the link of the online shop I ordered it from but I'm going to place it later when I get my hands back on the pc so if you guys want, you can come back and check this post later to see if I have already written it. So that's it for now I might just watch some tv shows while killing time. Byeeee! ^^


5 comments:

  1. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree. It allows us to express ourselves freely.

      Delete
  2. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t know how can I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *