• Mail
  • Soundcloud
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My Life Would Suck Without You Cover :)

Still can't sleep although I already said good night to you all a while ago on my previous post so I decided to post another song cover. Woo hoo! :)) My cousin Andrea and I decided to make a cover of Kelly Clarkson's My Life Would Suck Without You and this was how it turned out. If you guys remember my post last July 1st about our cover of Jordin Spark's Tattoo, we recorded this on the same day. If you want to check out that cover too then click HERE. My cousin sang all the choruses of this song because they were too damn high and I couldn't reach it no matter what I do. :)) Our voices were a bit groggy because we literally just shouted at her brother and our other cousin because they wouldn't stop making noises while we were recording. They were playing LoL btw so I guess the game was kinda intense due to their feels while playing. :))

So I hope you guys like this version of ours but even if you don't like it uhhhhm, I guess I can't do anything about it. HAHAHAHA JK :)) If you want you can leave comments saying what song we should make a cover of next. Hope you guys enjoy this! I'm gonna cuddle all my pillows and try to sleep now. Once again good night my lovely readers! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any message? :)

Name

Email *

Message *